ABILENE FAMILY FOOT CENTER
Treating Patients Like Family
Most major insurances accepted, with a few exceptions:
- HMO Blue
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United HealthCare
- U.S. Veterans upon referal from the Abilene VA Clinic
- We stopped accepting NEW Medicare patients on April 3, 2015
Look at what's NEW in
treating chronic heel pain...!!
NEW PATIENT INFORMATION FORMS
By clicking the buttons below, you can download to your computer the necessary New Patient Information Forms to be seen by Dr. Albritton at Abilene Family Foot Center.
You may download these New Patient Information Forms in any of 3 formats: PDF, WordPerfect, or Microsoft Word.
Some organizations like to portray their "Mission Statement", but I'd just rather talk to you about what AFFC is all about.
- AFFC (Abilene Family Foot Center) is Dr. Chris Albritton, D.P.M., who is a Podiatric Physician (Podiatrist -Foot Doctor) who specializes in foot and ankle problems.
- Dr. Albritton offers an extremely thorough approach to the medical care of the foot, and this begins with the most comprehensive Personal Medical History and Podiatric Physical Examination known in the Profession.
- At AFFC, Dr. A will diagnose, evaluate and treat conditions that affect your foot and related structures.
- We have patients ranging from infants, to well over one hundred years old.
- Patients who run races and patients who no longer walk all come to see us for our friendly, professional service.
- We treat Diabetic foot problems, and treat patients with poor circulation and/or neuropathy in their feet.
- We work in a complex medical community on behalf of our patients in an attempt to save their limbs from gangrene and amputation.
- We treat injuries, broken bones, gout, arthritis, and more. (Below is a link to Conditions Treated by Podiatrists)
- We even trim toenails for those who no longer can do so themselves.
- AFFC is a community practice where our patients become our friends and are treated like family.
- The staff at AFFC is actively involved in teaching and training students from the Nursing program at Cisco College, and students in the Medical Assisting Technology program at Cisco College.
- The AFFC website has brochures on various foot problems, pictures of gangrene and other foot diseases.
Periodically, Dr. Albritton sends out AFFC News Letters about Foot Health and Foot Problems.
If you would like to receive periodic AFFC News Letters, please enter your information in the form below, then click Send.
Download our previous newsletters
Return to top
ABILENE FAMILY FOOT CENTER
|2501 S. Willis St.
Abilene, TX 79605
Patient Information Brochures written by Dr. Albritton
There are a series of pamphlets produced by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) that discuss several foot health conditions and concerns,including: